|TiaLinx, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. |
|Principal Embedded Software Engineer; M.S. or Ph.D. with 5-10 years of experience|
An expert to support development of the next generation ultra-high-data-rate wireless communication platforms.
- Extensive experience with implementation and development tools by using popular microcontrollers
- Extensive experience with configurable software radios
- Experience in designing and debugging protocols for communication between devices or controllers
- Experience with IP networking protocols
- Ability to generate software requirements specifications
- Expert in development of software verification and validation tests
- Experience with C/C++, Object Oriented coding, software version control systems and bug tracking systems
- Experience with LabView
- Experience with Matlab
|Senior Algorithm Implementer; M.S. or Ph.D. with 5-10 years of experience|
Seasoned computer vision and machine learning algorithm developer with experience in transforming ideas into solutions.
- Neural Algorithm of Crowd Engineering
- Learning for Face Recognition
- Generative Adversarial Network (MNIST or other Distributions)
- Recurrent Neural Network (GRU Neurons)
- Tensor Flow's Sequence to Sequence API
- Convolutional Neural Networks based object detection in a clutter using scene pattern recognition.
- Real-time object recognition for iOS and Android devices
- Memory extensive learning
- Coding Python scripts to convert images into matrixes of features and labels
- Trend Prediction via Sentiment Analysis (Java Implementation, Classification of Genealogical Records, and Big Data management)
|Senior Scientist; M.S. or preferably Ph.D. with 1-10 years of experience|
Experience includes using deep learning for image classification and object recognition, machine learning, video scene recognition, content-based image retrieval (CBIR) systems, and image feature extraction.
- Expert in building highly scalable deep learning models for Image classification, object detection and segmentation.
- Experienced in implementing the task using conventional vision techniques.
- Reproduce and validated state-of-art Deep Learning models.
- Experienced in designing convolutional neural networks (CNNs) architectures on multiple GPU's.
- Capable to generate performance metrics to evaluate different machine and deep learning models.
- Well experienced in using different feature extractors using unconventional vision techniques.
- Manage preparation of required datasets for training models.
- Experimented with the Amazon/IBM/Google processing capabilities.
- Parallel GPU, Cloud based CNNs.
Candidates must be "US Persons".
Job applicants should be aware of a current job offer scam perpetrated through use of the Internet. The scammers frequently misappropriate and use a company’s logo and photos to give the appearance of legitimacy. The scam preys upon those seeking employment, and uses false and fraudulent offers of employment with employers, such as TiaLinx, to steal from the victims. TiaLinx believes that one of the best ways to put a stop to this scam is to make you aware of it.
No applicant for employment with TiaLinx is ever required to pay any money as part of the job application or hiring process, and TiaLinx’s job recruitment process involves in person and/or telephonic interviews in most cases.
In addition, TiaLinx’s job recruiting staff sends email communications from “@tialinx.com” email accounts only. Any email that purports to be from TiaLinx but does not have a “@tialinx.com” address should be assumed to be fraudulent.
The following are warning signs of recruiting fraud:
- You are required to provide your credit card, bank account number(s), or other personal financial information as part of the “job application” process.
- The open position does not appear on the company's website listing of job openings.
- The position requires an initial monetary investment, such as a payment by wire transfer.
- The posting includes spelling and grammatical errors.
- You are offered a payment or “reward” in exchange for allowing the use of your bank account (e.g., for depositing checks or transferring money relating to employment).
- The job posting reflects initial pay that is in high compared to the average compensation for the position type.
- The “employer” contacts you by phone, but there is no way to call them back or the number is not active or goes only to a voice message box.
What You Can Do
If you believe you have been the victim of job recruiting fraud, you can:
- File an incident report at: http://www.cybercrime.gov/, or by calling the FTC at: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357).
- Contact the local police to report the fraud.
- Contact your bank or credit card Company to close the account and dispute the charges.